Our beneficiaries are generally linked to established organisations that are preferably registered with the Department of Social Development and fall within our corporate strategy. Funding is in the format of financial assistance as well as merchandise donations.
The following are examples of our beneficiaries:
- Children using the classrooms we have built for many years, including Early Childhood Development Centres we have built and/or upgraded.
- Children receiving meals/nutrition from the feeding schemes we support and fund.
- Rural children, many of whom are orphans, living with the consequences of HIV/AIDS.
- Children living in orphanages and homes for abused and vulnerable children.
- Women and children living in shelters.
- Disadvantaged young children who have dreams of excelling in sports.
- Students at universities receiving Lewis Group scholarships.
- Young children receiving bursaries at superior learning institutions.